Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Coomunication

Him: Can you give me my password for (system1)?
Me: Sure... It's password.
Him: It's not working.
Me: Your username is userID. Can you double check that it's correct.
Him: I have otherUserID and officeID.
Me: Ahh.. Just delete all that and put userID in where it asks for it and don't use the office ID, so just leave the second box blank.
Him: It's not working. It won't let me type letters into the second box.
Me: I know. Leave the second box blank and enter the ID I gave you into the first box.
Him: It's not working. I put in userID and then otherUserID.
Me: That's not what I said. I said leave the second box blank and only put in the ID I gave you into the first box.
Him: Still not working. I put in userID and officeID.
Me: Again, that's not what I said...

Went on for another minute or two. This is the second time I've had this conversation with this guy. The first time was before starting this blog. I rest easy in the knowledge that this guy's chance of being here for more than 30 days are slim to none.

No comments:

Post a Comment